Note, if you are on Hub + Spoke plan, head here.
Only users with Admin rights and Enterprise teams will be able to see and configure this functionality.
Under Risks you will see the Workflow option. To view and customize all the stages of Workflow. Click on Risks then Workflow.
Here you will be able to see the five default stages of the Risk Workflow. On the right-hand side, you have the ability to modify any of the stages of your Risk Workflow, such as the name and default stage as well as the transition from and to.
- Five default stages of the Risk Workflow.
- Indicates the stage that has been set up as a default stage.
- A short description of the stage.
- Workflow process of that stage.
To modify one of the stages of your Risk Workflow
- Click on the stage you would like to modify, Triage in this example.
- Option to set the stage as the default stage.
Note: any stage can be set up as the default stage.
- Enter a description for your stage.
- Choose the stage(s) you want your risks to transition from, you can select any stages you wish from the dropdown arrow. Untick the box where it says "Allow all workflow stages to transition into this one" and select the stages.
- Similarly to step #4 you can select the stages you want to transition to from the dropdown arrow. Untick the box where it says "Allow the transition out to all workflow stages" then select the stages.
- Add another option to your Risk Workflow. Give it a stage name and continue with the steps from #2.
Once the Risk Workflow has been configured as per your preferences then it is ready to be used in the Risk module.
To learn more about how to manage Risks using the Risk Workflow please click here