Our client template functionality allows Partners to create templates that can be used to easily spin-up prepopulated client accounts to support different types of engagements.
Creating a new Client Template
To create a new Client Template, select the New button at the top right of the screen, then select Client.
In the Client modal:
- Select Start a client template from scratch.
- Enter the client template name.
- Click the Create Client Template button.
A confirmation pop up will appear to advise of the successful creation of the client template, click the Ok button to continue.
Customise a Client Template
To customise a specific template,
- Navigate to the Clients tab on the left side of the dashboard (You may already be on this tab).
- Change the drop-down at the top of the dashboard to Templates instead of My Clients.
Note- From this menu, you can view or delete created Templates.
- Click on the Go To link under the Client Template Access column to navigate to the template.
When accessing the client template a blue information banner will be visible along the top panel to notify you that you are in a client template and not a real/live client account.
Once in the client template, you can setup the client template by adding and creating the relevant content.
Select items from the Marketplace to add to the template.
Download Authorities, which can be accessed from the Compliance screen.
Create standard Assessment Templates, or download from the marketplace.
Note - Assessments cannot be created or sent form a client template.
Create and import Risk Registers and Risks.
Create and import Issues.
Create Project templates or download from the marketplace.
Custom Data can be added/edited.
Note that users cannot be added to the client template as it is not a real/live client account.
Now you have created a client template, learn how to create a new client using a template here.