Zapier lets you connect 6clicks to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect APP to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "6clicks"
- Use your credentials to connect your 6clicks account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with 6clicks and Zapier
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
What can I do with 6clicks + Zapier?
Below is a list of Actions and Triggers supported by 6clicks.
- Create Issue or Incident
- Create Custom Register Item
- New Issue or Incident
- New Risk
- Updated Issue or Incident
- Updated Risk