Accessing custom data
Select Administration > Custom Data from the left navigation panel.
Here we can see the Risk Assessment Custom Attributes table.
Adding a custom attribute
Select the Add button.
Example of a New Record entry.
Enter the record details;
Label (required) – Name of the record created
Placeholder (Optional) – The Placeholder will be visible when the field is empty
Type (required) – Select the type of record, this will depend on
Enabled (Optional) – Tick to make the record available
Once completed, select the Save button at the bottom of the pop-out.
Edit the custom attribute record
Select the record, then select Edit.
Adding custom data to the dropdown records
Double click on the record.
Select Add at the top left of the popup.
This is an example of a filled base template for a dropdown record, enter the details as follows:
- Label (required) – Enter the label for the custom data
- Value (required) – Enter a value for the custom data
- Description (required) – Enter a description for the custom data
Delete the custom data
Select the custom data, then click Delete.
Edit the custom data
Double click on the record to edit the custom data.
Adding custom data to the DynamicCustomField record
Double click on the record that you want to add the custom data to.
This is an example of a filled base template for a DynamicCustomField record, enter the details as follows:
- Select Y Axis (required) – Select the label for the Y axis
- Select X Axis (required) – Select the label for the X axis
- Upload excel document (required) – Upload an Excel document with your matrix
After uploading the file and click the save button, close the pop-up and re-open it.
Once uploaded the file is shown in the file list.
Click the Matrix tab to display the uploaded matrix.
Example of uploaded matrix:
Edit the matrix custom data
Double click the fields in the table.
This is an example of a filled base template for the matrix field, enter the field matrix details as follows:
- Description (required) – Enter the description for the matrix field
- Color (Optional) – Select a colour to represent the matrix field
- Value (required) – Enter a value for the matrix field, maximum of 5